Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



Here is a sample of some of the lovely Valentine cards & sweets I recieved from my wee friends at school today. I just love them. But I am totally done with chocolate ....I won't be lookinga at chocolate or Peeps (another weakness of mine) for some time!



During the last few days I've taught students how to make pop up cards....they loved this simple trick. To demonstrate I made cards for my 2 neices and nephew....they are getting their cards a little late but thats okay...they will be out of town this weekend anyways :)

I'm feeling pretty inspired since I am working on some pretty cool ideas. I'm not ready to share yet but over my week off from school I hope to get plenty accomplished. That includes some additions to my website!
XXOO~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.