Friday, February 5, 2010

3 Beautiful Things

I'm going to keep my Beautiful Things post short & sweet this week.

1. Knitting. Last night was at a knitting class filled with about 12 women. Just the collection of all of us together focused on the same task and enjoying friendly converstion was great!

2. On Wednesday mornings I host a before school art club. Its an early start to the day for second graders but it soooooo wonderful to have a room filled, there are 45 students, with energy, excitement and focus. They love being there and I love hosting this creative club.

3. Young again. Today I had a student ask me how old I was. She said I looked like I was 26. What a beautiful thing :)

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Isn't it nice to come to realize how blessed we are?

Linda said...

Yes! Its easy thinking about all that went wrong since thats what it seems we focus on but really there is so much good that we need to recognize!