Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pandora Beads

I have a very dear friend who convinced me to make "Pandora" beads a few years ago. She was a manager of a specialty shop that carried my work and is just always full of great ideas. So I made them and they sold very well. Then as things go, I fell out of love making them. I don't know why. I guess I just got bored. BUT, I've been re-invigorated to make them again! Here are a few of my new creations.

Photographing reactive glass is tricky.....at least for me. I know its all about the lighting but I admit I need more practice. Just note they do look so much more striking in person. And yes, these are silver cored.


I like these since they do not look like anything you can get retail wise from Pandora or Troll. Yeap. I need to work on my photography skills once again.


Well, I hope you will pop over to my Etsy Shop and pick up one or two of these lovelies. If your a Pandora or Troll person, you'll love the great prices!

2 comments:

roseworksjewelry said...

Your making me drool - I wish I had bead spending money right now!

Linda said...

LOL! Your compliment is worth a million!