Sunday, February 21, 2010

Silly Me~OWOH Winner

Gosh, with all that went on last week I neglected to post my OWOH winner! Using the random number generator the winner was..................number 219, Laurie Jackson! Her bracelet has already been mailed out  and I hope she loves it as much as I loved making it.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment during our Magic Carpet ride. I wish you all could have won.....but that would have been a very large order to fill! Hope to see  you all soon....I'll take a ride again next year :)

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I had a blast, too! So happy to have found your blog! I'm very excited to receive my bracelet!

Linda said...

Its on its way! I hope you enjoy it :)

DVArtist said...

I have not come across anyonw who had a bad time with OWOH. Lisa sure brought things together. Congratulations to your winner.

Nicole/Beadwright

manda said...

You've had a lot going on, don't be sorry for being late with the post. What a lucky lucky girl Laurie is!!! It's such a gorgeous piece!

Linda said...

Last week was a tough one and today we all go back to work (school). Its like ripping a bandaid off a wound. Kind of nervous as to how the kids will react today. I have the little boys class in art today.