Thursday, December 13, 2007

Every year I show this video of Fay's 12 Days of Christmas. The kids love it and I love listening to them try and figure out how & why the dogs have human hands. The conversations they have are priceless! Yesterday, a group was discussing Ruldophs nose and why it wasn't shining when they apparently saw him at the Mall. The explaination I liked best was, "I think Santa puts a clowns nose on Ruldoph thats why its so big" Another said, "Santa is magic and makes Ruldophs nose shine" You just never know what they will come up with next!

This weekend I'm shopping for a gift for myself....I need a little camera to have on myself at all times. We have a small camera now but the husband likes to use it for work. My big, good camera is just to bulky to lug around all the time. I'm really working at taking more pictures so I can show you little tid bits of my life from time to time.

Tonight the plan is to frost cookies and make beads! I get up so darn early that I'm only good for a few tasks at night. Oh, but I will be posting beads in the very near future!

No comments: