Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Handmade Continued.......


I'm always making something or else I'm looking for something to make! I have a few knitting projects in the works....gift items so I can't say what exactly these items are since those who are recieving them may be reading. The gifts are coming along fine however I do have one item that is a little challenging...just a little...so I haven't finished this yet and there are just so many days left before Christmas. My dogs are getting gifts too. You know about the sweaters already but I really need to get a move on with finishing these.

I have 2 weeks off for the holidays! I have so many things I want to accomplish that I think a list is in order. Lists work great for me. I like crossing off completed tasks....I feel good about my use of time then. One thing I want to do is make one of these Bears pictured above. There is just something about stuffed animals that I adore. I have a few other projects that I'll attempt at starting. I'm hoping my sister will come to a class with me....its fun working with someone.
I love bags....I hope to start this over the break....I don't expect to finish this- looks complicated- but I'm going to give it a good start.

No comments: