Friday, December 28, 2007


I was back at the torch yesterday and made a few things. I'll share them with you shortly, I'm working at getting a bunch done & photographed. I've given my muse a creative puzzle to work on.....what she will come up with, I don't know but she has something cooking.

My knitting craze continues. I think its the cold weather that does it to me. I love the colors and textures in the knit shop and I enjoy the challenge of something new. Now, knitting is my mistress (what do you call a male mistress?? A gigilo?).....not my true blue lover. I don't want to send the wrong message here. But, any creative soul knows that mixing it up a bit with a different endeavor stirs the muse. So, I'm stirring. I went to dinner with a friend last night and she asked what NEW bead stuff I'm working on......I said she would have to wait and see just like me! Things aren't always in a neat little package ready to spring out at me....sometimes the cooking process takes time. So, here is one of the few new books I'm combing thru for inspiration. Love the colors, pictures and the things to make. In actuallity, I'll probably only get to one of these projects but some of the ideas here will somehow trickel into my beadmaking I'm sure.

The kiln is warmed up. Mandrels are dipped and I'm ready to roll. I have orders to deal with but will definitly have time to play around with stuff.

What's up for New Year's? I think we will most likely be spending in at home making a great dinner, watching movies and drinking sparkling cider. Typically we go bowling with my sister and her family but I don't think plans have been made for that this year....who knows....things change daily around here.

I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: